Sri. P.Venkateswara Rao
(Download the bio-data)
Designation: Assistant Professor
Date of Birth:15-07-76
Date of Joining:24-08-05
Total Experience:18 yrs
Research Interests: Analytical and Organic
M.Sc., M.Phil., (Ph.D.)
No. of papers published in Jornals:
- P. Venkateswara Rao et al, Simultaneous determination of Terbutaline and Bromhexine in combined pharmaceutical dosage form by RP-HPLC method, International Journal of ChemTech Research, 2012,4(1), 240-246.
- P. Venkateswara Rao et al, Synthesis of 9-Substituted Derivatives of tert-Butyl6-(9h-Purin-6- Ylthio) Hexylcarbamate, Medicinal Chemistry, 2013, 3(1), 188-191.
- P.Venkateswara Rao et al, Antibacterial activity of novel substituted mercaptopurine derivatives, Int J Pharm Biomed Res, 2013, 4(2), 127-131.
- P.Venkateswara Rao et al,Volumetric, acoustic and spectroscopic properties of 3- chloroaniline with substituted ethanols at various temperature, Journal of Chemical Thermodynamics ,2016,94, 186-196.
- P.Venkateswara Rao et al, Studies on the importance of nature of substituent on the thermodynamic and transport properties of liquid mixtures, Journal of Chemical Thermodynamics ,2016,101,92-102.
- P.Venkateswara Rao et al, Study of intermolecular interactions in binary mixtures of 3- Chloroaniline with isomeric chlorotoluenes at various temperatures, Journal of Molecular Liquids,2016,219,289-298.
- Short-Term Course on "Ultrasound and its Applications" Organized by NIT, Trichy on 22nd and 23rd March 2013.
- UGC sponsored National Seminar on "Solar energy Harvesting through Photovoltaic cells and storage"on 21-22, June 2013 organised by Physics Department, RVR& JC College of Engg., Guntur.
- DST sponsored National seminar on "Futuristic trends of nanocomposites and their fabrication" on 6th and 7th September 2013. RVR & JC College of Engg., Guntur.
- AICTE sponsored National work shop on "Nano technology -A fuel for Chemical industry" 20th and 21st September 2013. RVR & JC College of Engg., Guntur.
- UGC-SERO Hyderabad In collaboration with APPCB ,APCOST sponsored National Seminar on "New Frontiers in Eco Friendly Chemistry" on 27th & 28th September 2013 organised by Department of Chemistry , Govt. College for Women, Guntur.
- National Workshop on Instrumentation Techniques for Research in Science and Technology on 9th November 2013 organised by Department of Science & Humanities, Vignan University,Guntur.
- AICTE sponsored National Seminar on "Advances in Biomaterials for medical applications" on 14th and 15th March 2014. RVR & JC College of Engg., Guntur.
- National Seminar on "Impact of toxic metals, minerals and solvents leading to Environmental pollution"at Govt.college for women(Autonomous) on17th-18th of October,2014.
- 1stIndo African conference organized by APPP Andhra Pradesh state branch in collaboration with Chebrolu Hanumaiah institute of pharmaceutical sciences, chowdavaram on February14,2015.
- National Seminar on "Solar Energy on Green Chemistry" conducted by Dept. of Chemistry, PVP Siddardha Institute of Technology on 31st March, 2015 at Kanuru, Vijayawada.
- National Conference on "Marine Natural Products As Pharmaceuticals" organized by Ministry Of Earth Sciences, Govt. of India, New Delhi & Chebrolu Hanumaiah Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences,Chandramoulipuram, Chowdavaram, Guntur-522019, A.P on 25.07.2015.
- DST Sponsored National Seminar on "Development of Tools using Bio-materials for Medical Applications (DTBMA)-2015" on 18th-19th September, 2015 conducted by Department of Mechanical Engineering, RVR &JCCE, Guntur.
- Member of International association of Engineers.
- Member of Indian Liquid Crystal Society.
Phones: +91 8632288254 Ext: 241